LS/CMI Refresher Training May 5, 2021
The LS/CMI booster training will provide staff an interactive refresher on the proper administration of the assessment, common pitfalls to avoid and time for Q&A. This training will be facilitated via live virtual sessions by our certified Master Trainer, Debi Koetzle, Ph.D.
The course is full and registration has ended. Please register for June course. Registered attendees will receive a confirmation of attendance and details to join the class no later than April 5, 2021. If there are immediate questions about your registration, please email the contact listed below.
Registration is limited to 20 attendees. Registration will close when the class is full. Attendees must have previously completed the LS/CMI Training and received a certificate of completion.
The LS/CMI booster training is a an interactive 4 – hour training designed to serve as a refresher on the Level of Service/Case Management Inventory (LS/CMI) for court program staff previously certified in the theory and administration of the tool. During the session there will be multiple opportunities for participants to observe, practice, and present material.
- Describe the principles of risk, need, and responsivity
- Identify types of questions that should and should not be used when conducting assessment interviews
- List common assessment mistakes and describe techniques to prevent them
- Explain common scoring mistakes
- Apply the standardized scoring criteria with confidence
Please email the contact listed below if there are additional questions about this training.