Past Trainings (Webinars On-Demand)
Did you miss one of our live webinars? Below is a list of webinars hosted by Council of Accountability Court Judges.
Recordings will be made available typically 30 days after the live session takes place.
Instructions: To access the recorded sessions as your schedule allows, select the title. You will be prompted to register to view the recording. After your registration is approved by the host, you will receive a prompt to view the recording.
If assistance is required, please email staff at email@example.com.
Please note that CE credits and certificates of attendance are not available for viewing these recordings.
- Title: Coping and Understanding Participant Overdose
- Original Date: April 7, 2021
- Title: Medication Assisted Treatment Webinar Series: Focus on Suboxone
- Original Date: May 20, 2021
- Title: Stimulants 2021: Epidemiology, Effects, and Treatments Webinar
- Original Date: June 9, 2021